wife, mommy, daughter, sister, friend...
do like a web log of pics and stories.. like a chronological scrapbook thing
isn't that what I just did? lol
I love it Jenna! She's adorable and I can't wait to see more of her and read more about your life's happenings. :)
So...I saw you had a blog on facebook. Giyana is a cutie. I just love her smile! Where does Stephen play basketball? I am just guessing that is his jersey in the picture. I have a blog too if you wanna visit. lindsayanddavidmarchant.blogspot.com
Love your blog! Your daughter is beautiful!
do like a web log of pics and stories.. like a chronological scrapbook thing
ReplyDeleteisn't that what I just did? lol
ReplyDeleteI love it Jenna! She's adorable and I can't wait to see more of her and read more about your life's happenings. :)
ReplyDeleteSo...I saw you had a blog on facebook. Giyana is a cutie. I just love her smile! Where does Stephen play basketball? I am just guessing that is his jersey in the picture. I have a blog too if you wanna visit. lindsayanddavidmarchant.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Your daughter is beautiful!
ReplyDelete