Friday, July 30, 2010

A New Beginning!

Well, here we are already almost August and I can't believe how fast time is flying! It has been at least 2 months since I have written on this thing but I have many good excuses. We had our amazing wedding in the beginning of July (pictures to come)! Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better day! Stephen and I then went on to Cabo San Lucas for our honeymoon, while GG stayed with Nummie, Papa and gma Dorene. I missed my baby dearly, but it was nice to get some much needed relaxation time! We came home and quickly got back into the day to day stresses life has to bring. After a very successful garage sale, we packed up our Oregon lives into a 7 by 8 foot POD and off we flew to Florida. That brings us to today, loving the Florida sunshine and family, but missing Oregon family and friends. This is the beginning of our amazing and exciting lives as we patiently wait for the ever so lucky team, who will be blessed with Stephen's talent for next year!! I hope to write on here much more, so stay tuned for updates of the new Graham family:).

No comments:

Post a Comment