Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Florida Nights


Throughout the month of August I have been taking a photography class here in Tampa at USF. It's an introductory course on how to use your DSLR cameras and I learned a lot! I eventually want to really get into taking pictures professionally of children, babies and maternity, so this was a good start! Anyways, for the class we had an assignment to take a self portrait. In order to get my shot, I went down the street to this beautiful little private beach where there was rocks, sand and ocean. I started at about 6:30 pm setting up my 10 second timer option, and ran back and forth trying to get a good shot of myself. Haha this was really a lot harder then I thought it was going to be! After about 2 hours I was surprised by Stephen and GG who came down to visit me (or to see what was taking me so long!). By this time the sun was setting and the odds of getting anymore pictures for my class were no good because of the lighting, but I was able to capture the most beautiful sunset I have seen! Of course I was able to get some cute pictures of GG on the beach too!! 
Just a great summer evening in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment