Wow I can't believe it has been almost 3 months since I have posted on this thing! We have been very busy! We are now living in New Jersey and very blessed to have daddy as a member of the New Jersey Nets! It is very very different here, and when I say different I am speaking from the "culture shock" feelings I got during the first few weeks being here! There are A LOT of people here, it is defintely dirtier then OR or even FL! Very fast and busy, lots of traffic and really impossible to do ANYTHING fast around here. BUT one of the best parts of living here is the place we chose to rent for the next 6 months is right on the Hudson River! This mean gorgeous views of the New York City Skyline! Our place is quite small, but how great is it to wake up to this view every morning! Definitely an experience we won't forget! Although very different from OR and FL (and Indy and Charlotte ;)) there are a few things that are wonderful about this east coast living! One being this view! 
Uhhh so beautiful! I just adore you and I am so happy for your new family. Love you guys and so thankful to be a part of your life. Xoxo
ReplyDelete