Since G is a big girl 2 year old now, it was time to upgrade her room and because we left most of her stuff in storage this summer, we had to pick out some new furniture...(the furniture we will use for "travel").
Yes my little baby has her own tv...well a tv that I used to have in my room. Spoiled? Or Lucky? I haven't decided...
The wall letter's that mommy made herself! :)
Wall decals from PB kids.
Pink framed hair clip holder made by mommy as well.
Owl wall hangers were from TJ Maxx!
G's big girl bed! I love love this bed!
I got it at ikea and it's expandable all the way to a twin! So it will last for years!




Love this room!! Darling! And I may have to go get that bed frame for Hannah. :)
ReplyDeleteso cute Jenna! good job!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the bow holder!
ReplyDelete